Top Collaborators

Jump to solution
06-11-2021 01:26 PM
DavidPike
MVP频率uent Contributor

Hi,

there's a solution here//www.gamepadva.com/t5/community-feedback/what-is-the-top-collaborators-count/m-p/1018470

for what the count is, but I'm pretty sure it can't be the last 30 days. More like 90 or so?

0Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You are right. The number of solutions mentioned in default list of top collaborators (landing page) is for 03 months (at least now).

Think Location

View solution in original post

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

You are correct the Top Collaborator leaderboard on the Home Page had switched to 3 months when previously it was 30 days as per the other post you referenced. We think this might have been changed when we recently had an issue that was fixed with the leaderboard counts showing All time solutions so I've reverted that setting and it's now back to the 30 days timeframe.

View solution in original post

2回答
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You are right. The number of solutions mentioned in default list of top collaborators (landing page) is for 03 months (at least now).

Think Location
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

You are correct the Top Collaborator leaderboard on the Home Page had switched to 3 months when previously it was 30 days as per the other post you referenced. We think this might have been changed when we recently had an issue that was fixed with the leaderboard counts showing All time solutions so I've reverted that setting and it's now back to the 30 days timeframe.